Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cookie:I'm looking forward to get dark.

This is me.I go to a park around @ 9:00 every night because my frinds are waiting for me. I stay there for un hour. My keeper don't hold my lead there, so I can be free. It is proof that I'm smart. ( Are you sure that you are smart??? from keeper's mind) I can run, walk, jump and play with my frinds anytime. I love it :)



My mom, sister and I always wear colothes and go there. Cuz it is getting cold. My frinds's keepers tell us that we are soooo cute!!!

Tonight, we wore Santa Clause clothes. Am I cute???

Mammy.






☆my friends☆
Luke           






Momo chan






Saizou kun(Sai chan)








Iko chan






My best frind, Tamada kun(Tama chan)
I love her keeper, Natsuki chan. But I cannot see her at night. Sad:( I always see her in the morning and play with her. My keeper, Okaasan wlaks Tama chan, and his keeper, Natsuki chan walks me. hehe.








No comments: